Pages

ANSEL.ELGORT

When I like something, I share it. No matter how nerdy , girly or stupid some of you may think it is , there is always one person out there that will appreciate it . So with saying that,  my friends know my obsession with The Fault in our Stars and my love for actor Ansel Elgort who plays Gus Waters in the book turned movie. Not only is he someone beautiful to look at , the man has style! You could say it's in his genetics; His father is a famed Vogue photographer and his mother is a opera director.  Below is an editorial he did for GQ and some of my favourite looks he has worn( he is mainly only photographed on the red carpet).  OH and did I mention he's a classically trained ballet dancer?













Every man should take a style note from this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment