Pages

CROPIN'.IT

cropin it

I really like this new trend of pairing a pencil skirt with a crop top. They are starting to call it the new "suit", but I mean you can't necessarily wear this to work . The whole idea of this look is chic rock. I really like pairing blue and black together a lot of people say No No to that, but my philosophy is that , if it goes together in nature it can work on us. The skirt is a simple pencil skirt and I paired it with a navy blue crop top that has structural detail on it , like the cut shoulders and detail structure under the arm. Paired it with a simple black cultch, simple black ankle open toe heel , a nude lip and threw in a diamond ear cuff. I really think the ear cuff brings a whole new look to the outfit, its that touch of detail that is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment